Upgrade your new Arli home with a roof made from COLORBOND® steel at no additional cost^
PLUS … WIN A BONUS $20K*
Sign up to build an eligible home & WIN a bonus $20K*
Quality, choice and exteriors are all key considerations in every Arli design – which is why we only choose well-known and trusted brands to provide the materials that complete and complement our homes.
Like to know more about Arli’s bonus offer & upgrade?
VISIT OUR DISPLAY HOME
Experience the design and practicality of a COLORBOND® steel roof
Strong, durable and secure COLORBOND® steel is tried and tested in Australian conditions to look great and deliver outstanding, long life performance.
- Conforms to relevant Australian Standards
- Tested in some of the harshest Australian conditions
- 22 colours in the Classic and Contemporary range
- Over 50 years of development and testing
- Easy maintenance & warranties available for eligible applicants†
32 Wavertree Crescent
THE MAPLES, GREENVALE
8 Maton Street,
NEWHAVEN ESTATE, TARNEIT
15 Debut Ave
Arli’s love of functionality and design is seen in every home
Our homes offer functional spaces that look good, feel great and complement your daily way of life.
With a background in the building and construction industry, we noticed a gap in the market for well-designed and quality-built homes that are also cost-effective and practical.
We bring the best design minds together to decide on space, lighting and what’s needed for practical living. We combine our strengths and common vision with architect Ian Browne and interior designers DKO to bring a wealth of knowledge, functionality and creativity into your new home.
WITH COLORBOND® STEEL
*Conditions apply. See website.
Open to VIC res. 18+. Ends: 31/8/21.
A considered choice
Arli uses COLORBOND® steel for every roof due to the product’s design, quality and functionality.
^Free upgrade to a roof made from COLORBOND® steel – Terms and Conditions
- This is valid for all Arli Homes design portfolios and is available to all single and double storey homes.
- This offer is valid for Victorian residents who enter into a building contract with the Arli Homes to build a new home in the state of Victoria within 90 days of paying the initial deposit.
- Upgrade is to a standard COLORBOND® steel roof. Not valid for COLORBOND® Ultra steel or COLORBOND® steel Matt where additional charges may apply.
- The offer is valid for the duration of the promotional period and ends 31.8.21.
- This offer is not changeable or redeemable for cash.
- Extra charges may apply for changes during colour selection prior to contracts being signed. The price of the roof does not include any Six Star Energy requirements or additional developer requirements. COLORBOND® steel roof colours must be selected in accordance to developer guidelines.
- COLORBOND® steel is a registered trade mark of BlueScope Steel Limited, ABN 16 000 011 058. This offer is administered by Arli Homes and not BlueScope Steel Limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BlueScope Steel Limited is not responsible for the administration of this offer and you should direct any questions regarding this offer to Arli Homes. Builders Registration# CDB-U: 64772
*Conditions apply, see colorbond.com/winbig. Open to VIC res. 18+. Starts: 1/3/21. Ends: 11:59PM AEST on 31/8/21. Limit 1 entry p/person. Draw: S5 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 on 7/9/21 at 12.30PM AEST. Main Prize: $10K. Bonus Prize: $20K. To enter the draw for the Main Prize, entrants must submit their details at colorbond.com/winbig. If an entrant signed a contract and paid the deposit for a new eligible home with a roof made from COLORBOND® steel with a participating builder between 1/3/21 and 31/8/21 (“Eligible Contract”), they also have a chance to win the Bonus Prize if they confirm their Eligible Contract with the Promoter (see colorbond.com/winbig for participating builders and how to register). Retain Eligible Contract (for Bonus Prize). Winners published at colorbond.com/winbig from 14/9/21. Promoter: BlueScope Steel Limited (ABN 16 000 011 058) of Level 11, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
†Warranties are subject to exclusions, application and eligibility criteria. For full terms and conditions and to determine the eligibility of your product for the warranty visit bluescopesteel.com.au/warranties or contact BlueScope on 1800 064 384. Warranties provided by BlueScope do not affect consumer rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
COLORBOND® is a registered trade mark of BlueScope Steel Limited, ABN 16 000 011 058.